NASCAR driver Ty Dillon gives his tips and tricks on how to drive an RV safely. Subscribe to GEICO: http://on.gei.co/2kvNnOw
Check them out below:
1. Be aware of surroundings by checking mirrors
2. Communicate early and often with surrounding drivers
3. Give yourself plenty of space
4. Take turns wide
5. Park with assistance
6. Be properly insured with RV insurance
Watch more Ultimate Saturdays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVn2zH5tlCw&index=2&list=PLwTsyIROsacgPHGGPHD8bFuO3gVJR49oE
• On the road with Ty Dillon – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64QuWdwDIvE&list=PLwTsyIROsacgPHGGPHD8bFuO3gVJR49oE&index=6
• How to Drive an RV – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuOMkhLRGQw&index=7&list=PLwTsyIROsacgPHGGPHD8bFuO3gVJR49oE
• RV Tailgating Tips – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u1m2wygtQ&list=PLwTsyIROsacgPHGGPHD8bFuO3gVJR49oE&index=8
GEICO’s been saving people money for over 75 years.
See how much you could save: http://on.gei.co/quote
One more time: subscribe to the GEICO channel to get all
the latest commercials automatically!