GEICO presents 4 easy steps to the perfect parallel park job every time. Subscribe to GEICO: http://on.gei.co/2kvNnOw
1. Pull up parallel with the car in front
2. Reverse slowly until the middle of your car lines up with the front car’s rear bumper
3. Cut sharply toward the curb until you see the headlights of the rear car in the driver side mirror
4. When your ride side wing mirror lines up with the rear bumper of the front car, cut the other way
5. Straighten out
You’ve come this far, watch a few funny commercials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KN15Ynlh2Q&index=1&list=PLwTsyIROsaci1QO0NPXXbX415cSKjswiy
• Rideshare insurance – https://youtu.be/IcVdQ86njUM
• Motorcycle safety tips – https://youtu.be/QvhRWmQAwgs
• Getaway Car – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170B1UmJbTM&list=PLwTsyIROsachAnFt9WnMRMsa1JdrLFK2l&index=4
GEICO’s been saving people money for over 75 years.
See how much you could save: http://on.gei.co/quote
One more time: subscribe to the GEICO channel to get all
the latest commercials automatically!