Motorcycles are just as entitled to the road as cars. Here are a few tips on sharing the road safely. Subscribe to GEICO: http://on.gei.co/2kvNnOw
1. Bikes are hard to see. Look twice before merging
2. Bikers use the throttle to slow down, so you may not see brake lights
3. Allow 3-4 seconds of following distance
4. Road conditions affect bikers differently
5. Motorcycles are closer than they seem
You’ve come this far, watch a few funny commercials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KN15Ynlh2Q&index=1&list=PLwTsyIROsaci1QO0NPXXbX415cSKjswiy
• Rideshare insurance – https://youtu.be/IcVdQ86njUM
• How to Parallel Park – https://youtu.be/kOpPftaqoRk
• Getaway Car – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170B1UmJbTM&list=PLwTsyIROsachAnFt9WnMRMsa1JdrLFK2l&index=4
GEICO’s been saving people money for over 75 years.
See how much you could save: http://on.gei.co/quote
One more time: subscribe to the GEICO channel to get all
the latest commercials automatically!